Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, February 1, 2016

Transfer week!!!

Hola Familia
Looks like another transfer in Foothills! Hahaha I am so incredibly happy! I love this area so much and I was so scared to be transferred up to the North. I know I have been here six months but I have never been so grateful in a transfer before. I love the branch and there is still so much Potential! So my new comp is Hermana Ratliff from July and oh my goodness I love her to death! She is one of my dearest friends in the mission and one of the hardest workers I know. She has set up all the work in the North and me and my comps have set up all the work here in the South and now we are companions. It have been a fun couple of days. We are both so excited about the work we are going to be able to do. We have so much potential and I couldn't be more happy. We planned and have a goals set for the transfer and I have a feeling it is going to be a good transfer. It really is amazing to see the hands of the Lord. There is still a lot of things that need to get done but this area is awesome! It really is amazing. So grateful to still be in the Foothills serving in the branch! It's going to a great transfer and I am so excited for the work that we have ahead of us. The Lord atonement it real. I don't know how it really works all I know is that it does work. It works and not just for our sins, but for reals it works with everything. I am grateful that through my mission so far I have had the chance to become so close to the Savior and I can't wait to see the many incredible things that will happen this transfer. The Lord has an incredible plan and I am so glad that I get to be apart of it!
Love
Hermana Allphin

No comments:

Post a Comment