Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, February 15, 2016

Prayers work so well!

Hola Familia
So this week was a really good week. We were able to have a lesson with Leila and Luis. It was so awesome because Hermana Ratliff and I had both been feeling like we needed to go and see them. So we drove to there house and they weren't home. So we were both really confused and we had no idea what to do. So we prayed because there had to be some reason we were in the area right. When I opened my eyes I saw this car with a Mexican Flag sticker on the back. So  we jump out of the car and follow it. Come to find out that there is like 3 Spanish families that live in the same neighborhood as Leila and Luis. We didn't get in with any of them because there were all busy at the moment but we are for sure going back this week. But here is were the miracle came we walk back around and Leila and Luis are home! So we had a really good lesson with them as well. It was so awesome! I could see perfectly how the Lord just had a wait just a little bit longer so that we could have the lesson when they got home. We also saw the Morales this week and Carla is still getting ready to go on a mission! I am so happy for her. She is so sweet and just so amazing! There family looks so happy right now and I am so happy for that. It is so interesting to me how prayer works and how every time we pray for direction the Lord leads us exactly where we need to be. We have a lot of really good lessons set up for this week and I am so excited! I hope that you have a wonderful week familia! Love you lots
Love
Hermana Allphin



So I chased this deer all around the Parking lot...hahahaha it didnt even run away


we found this facial mask stuff that said anti-stress...what missionary doesn't want some anti-stress



we got these funny Valentines....we were so surprised we just had to take a picture




No comments:

Post a Comment