Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, February 22, 2016

Sometimes you just have to laugh

This week was a really good week. We were able to set up some really good appointments for this up coming week and visit our less actives. We had some really spiritual lessons with the less actives in the branch. I love them so much. The thing that I love the most is that they still have testimonies and when they share them its the most powerful thing that you can even imagine. Miguel came to church and ESL. He just got back from his family vacation in Toronto. He loved church we have lessons set up with him this week as well. I am so excited for this up coming week. Hermana Ratliff and I have been working super hard. I am so excited to see how everything turns out. We went tracking this week and people were very rude but no worries we just laughed at them and walked away. Maybe next time angry man with the bear door. Hahaha heaven knows missionaries are going to be back in this neighborhood;) The Lord loves them way to much to leave them alone. That is what I love about the Lord. He loves us so much!! Well that is it for this week. I love you so much familia!
Love
Hermana Allphin

No comments:

Post a Comment