Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, January 18, 2016

It's SO cold

Hola Familia
So this week has been a little chilly! Hermana Morgan and I are working hard to replenish the teaching pool and find new investigators. We have some pretty amazing potentials so we are praying that we can be prepared and inspired so that we can teach them. All will be well. The field is still white and man we are working hard to harvest it. This week we had exchanges and we are starting to run a little low on the kilometers our President has given us for the month so Sister Kendrick (my STL) and I went walking. Hahahaha it was -27.....and oh man i could feel it. It was so cold but kind of fun! After a while we couldn't feel our faces hahaha so talking at the door was a little funny. The best part my hair frosted.....it really did I will send pictures. Hahaha cold cold cold. Sometimes it reminds me of Wyoming without the mountains. Kind of funny ya. Luis was confirmed yesterday in Sacrament and the Stake President was there. He came up and talked to Luis and Leila after. Leila looks so wonderful and happy. Luis said he feels so welcomed into Young Mens. He came out afterwards with Duty to God and all the other Young mens books. There are Deacons his age as well. I cant wait to help him prepare to pass the Sacrament. Its been a great week and we have another wonderful week to come! Huge shout out to my sister Chantelle who got engaged this week!!! I am so happy for you Telle! Love you so much familia! I hope that you all have a wonderful and incredible week!
Love
your frozen hermana Allphin

I know that my hair is frizzy and my emails are getting cheesy...but for reals check out my hair it frosted!!!! -27



No comments:

Post a Comment