Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, November 2, 2015

El bautismo de Leila


Hola familia
So Halloween was jammed pack full of amazing things! We had Leila's baptism which was amazing! She was so happy! So excited! The spirit was so strong I have never been so happy! Between her and Luis I just am so happy! I was a little stressed that morning because we had a little bit of confusion but everything went really smoothly! Hermana Dean got transferred but because President was so loving he let her go to the baptism with Hermana Ratliff. They are so cute! I just love them both! They are doing so amazing in the Ward. We also dinner with the Morales family. I just love them! We got to talk to Carla who is going on a mission. Then because we had to be in by 6 we got to go home early. It was so much fun! Transfers were crazy I feel like they were an eternity ago. Hahaha but its been awesome! We got all the cookies delivered and it was so much fun! Hahaha I felt like a little kid again. It was awesome! Sunday was amazing too! We got to church and Leila was confirmed and she was smiling from ear to ear! I loved it! Then we went to class and she bore her testimony and I started to tear up. She bore her testimony on the gospel and missionary work and how grateful she is! I just love her. Hermana Morgan is playing the piano for the primary program so we got to go to primary with Leila's son Luis which was awesome! Then Luis our recent convert got to receive the Aaronic priesthood! He was so happy! I just love the Lord so much! Its incredible to see him work and to see his hands. Leila loves the branch so much but I was so grateful that her friends from the ward came to support her in the branch. The work is good. We are just finding some more but its amazing here. Its snowing right now so let winter begin! I love you so much familia! Wish me luck driving in the snow....hahaha love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love
Hermana Allphin


No comments:

Post a Comment