Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, November 16, 2015

when los Conejos turn white

Hola Familia
So this week has been a little slow not going to lie. We have been working really hard though. We just had a lot of our appointments fall through. It's been really cold! Hahaha but the sun is for sure still shining! We had zone conference which was really cool! I love it! I love hearing from President Miles! He is such a good mission president! Seriously! It was really awesome and I learned some really good things that I cant wait to try with the work. We have an appointment set up with Nanci and her family for this week I am so excited for that! Its going to be so grate! I just love her! She is the cutest! This transfer is flying! I can believe the Christmas season is already starting! Everyone's lights are starting to go up. Its so funny because so many people full on decorate here. For Halloween oh my goodness so many cute houses decorated!!! All the Christmas lights are starting to go up! SO CUTE! Hahaha it totally reminds me of dad. Life is good. We are working hard here! Keep on praying for us and the work! Oh and we get to watch the Montreal temple dedication! I am so excited for both Leila and Luis to see it! SO AMAZING! I love you so much familia!
Love
Hermana Allphin

No comments:

Post a Comment