Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Walk and Talk August


Hola Familia

Haha doesn't that just sound like an adventure! Just kidding its fun, I am getting super missionary tan so that always fun. This week has been interesting. We are getting ready for Khessy's baptism and I am so excited!! She is so incredible! Its on Saturday so that should be super amazing! We had to push Luisa's baptism back so that was super sad but that is okay. She is still amazing! We met with the Gross family and they are just the most wonderful family! I love them so much!  We stopped by Carla and Lucy's house this week and it was awesome. Carla wasn't there but Lucy is continuing to read her Book of Mormon and her other daughter was there. She just came up to Canada. She is super awesome and wants to learn more. We gave her a Book of Mormon and it was awesome! We teach them on Friday! This week is going to be amazing! I couldn't be more excited for Khessy! She is incredible! I love you familia! Have a wonderful week!!! Sorry for the short email I will tell your more next week! 
love Hermana Allphin

this is me and companions....with these massive weeds....haha #missionarylife and family dont make fun of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment