Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, August 31, 2015

I smell like a campfire


Hola Familia
So apparently there is a fire on the border of the United States and Canada and let me tell you we are getting all of the smoke up here. Seriously its has been so smoky! My cloths have a little bit of a campfire smell to them. This week we had a lot of good lessons planned but a lot of cancellations. But that's okay we are still going strong with finding. We have a new investigator! Her name is Rubiela! She is a referral and she is super sweet! We taught her the restoration and she was amazing she made all of these connections by herself! We are headed back this week for the Plan of Salvation so that's super exciting! Leila is so sweet! We weren't able to have an appointment with her last week but this upcoming week we get to see her. This week has flown by but at the same time gone really slow. Its super funny how time works as a missionary. Walk and talk August is finally over and we get to have our car again! I am super excited for that!!! Its been a good transfer but its going to be an amazing area. I am really excited! Love you familia! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Love Shay



No comments:

Post a Comment