Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Wow...


Hola Familia
Yup this week was crazy busy! We went to the temple and oh my goodness....most beautiful place. I seriously have missed that place so much! It was such a wonderful experience! I loved it! Then on Wednesday we had a lesson with Rocio which was super good. She is just one of the sweetest ladies ever! I love her! She invited us to come back and eat with her and the Zone Leaders (that's who passed her off to us) on Sunday. Then we went to Foodbank which hahaha always an adventure! We got a new investigator on Thursday! It was awesome! She was a referral from our less active. We had just come from a lesson with her and she asked us to go and visit her neighbor who speaks Spanish. Her name is Nancy and she is such a cute girl! Then on Fridaywe prayed and decided to give Bruno to the Elders. It was just to hard to find a women to come with us to the lessons and its getting cold outside. So we passed him off but the lesson was so good! The Elders did such an amazing job! They are just going to kill with Bruno! I think this is the best thing for him! We also picked up another investigator his name is Louis! He is so amazng! He is a referral from the English Sisters in our zone. He has so many questions and wants to learn more. When we left he asked when we could come back. So we are teaching him today! I am really excited for this week! Between General Conference and so many good lessons its going to be amazing! Hermana Dean and I are working so hard and its so amazing to see the lords hands. Hahaha we also were in charge of a fireside yesterday hahaha turns out I kind of turn into a spaz when I speak in front of people...whoops hahaha its was very interesting. Haha I love you all so much! I hope that you have a wonderful and incredible week!
Love
Hermana Allphin

hahaha we had to take a picture with this sign....what the Canada

Foothills this is my area so beautiful


The leaves here are to die for beautiful! Every tree is YELLOW 
"el campo banco esta ya la siega" 




No comments:

Post a Comment