Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, September 21, 2015

This week.....


I don't know why but honestly I cant tell you huge details about this week? I cant remember....hahaha it was super long and super fast at the same time. We taught Bruno the plan of salvation and it was so good! He is a really amazing person! He has lots of questions which is awesome! We also taught Leila this week the gospel of Jesus Christ! Wow I just love teaching Leila! She is the sweetest cutest person ever! Seriously I just love her so much! She is so spiritual and her son Louis is the sweetest little boy! He reminds me of Hunt a ton! The lesson was so good and the spirit was super strong. We got in with our less actives as well and they are amazing! Its crazy how much you can love people on the mission. Really its insane! I just feel like I love so many people! Its the best ever! We taught Myra yesterday the plan of salvation and the spirit was so strong. She has a lot of trials but she is putting all her faith in the lord. What a wonderful and amazing person. I love her so much! I love this area I am so glad that I know I at least have 5 more weeks here. Maybe more we don't know. Transfers are this week and honestly my whole zone but one are staying. Its amazing I am super happy. Its because everyone is training so we all have another transfer. Ready for the most beautiful experience this week. All the Spanish in the branch went to dinner at this wonderful family in my Wards house. The Morales family. They have a daughter who we are really good friends with and she just decided to serve a mission. So we were all sitting there and she asked us why we decided to serve. It was amazing! So spiritual! Seriously! The four Elders and then Hermana Dean and I shared our stories of why we came out here. Oh my goodness they are powerful! Seriously! This is a huge decision and to see everyone and know why they came out is so powerful! It takes a lot of faith for sure. It was a beautiful experience! All the missionaries are doing something in the fireside this Snday...its going to be interesting. Haha but so fun! I love you familia! I hope that you had a wonderful and fantastic week!
Love
Hermana Allphin


No comments:

Post a Comment