Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Zone Conference at the Temple

Hola familia
Sorry I didn't email yesterday....the Library was closed. This week started out so fun! We went to the Zoo on Monday with Hermana Fernando in our ward! It was awesome!! So much fun!! We went to the temple for Zone Conference! Can I just say I have never felt the spirit so strong! Something about all the Elders and Sisters I am serving with in the temple. President and Sister Miles gave their testimonies after and the spirit was SO strong. We had spent two months preparing for this zone conference. President gave us this big book of Atonement talks and I have loved reading them. It's incredible how much you really get to know the Savior when you are doing his work. It takes a lot of spiritual strength but its incredible how much strength the Lord gives you! We also had a lesson with Esperanza. Hermana Dean and I are praying so hard for her. She has the sweetest testimony and is just so close. We have another lesson with her this week. She is an amazing lady and teaching her has really strengthened my testimony. Church on Sunday was incredible too! Its been a super spiritual week. I am so grateful for the Lord and all that he has done for me and all that he does for me! I am glad the wedding went well! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!
Love
Hermana Allphin

No comments:

Post a Comment