Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, May 16, 2016

Its sunny and feels like Spring!

Hola familia
Well this week we went on two exchanges which were both super good! I went with Sister Patterson who is one of my dear friends in the mission! We just ended up laughing and talking the whole time! No worries we were laughing and talking while working! Hahahaha I love her so much! After exchanges we went to visit this sweet little old lady and she made us this pie......it was green. Hahahaha I was like "oh no...its green" hahaha but it was actually good. I also went on exchanges with Sister Lyu who is the biggest sweet heart ever! We found 3 Spanish houses! She was amazing! We had a lesson with Esperanza and we talked about the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was a really good. The spirit was really strong. She is so close!!! We are praying with all our hearts that she will have the desire to be baptized. She is so sweet and we love her so much! We have a good week ahead of us! We are headed to the temple with President and the Zone for Zone conference. Its going to be fun!! I am excited! We also ate dinner with this sweet lady in our ward and it was so fun! She helped us cook and it was so good! She is so sweet! Well the adventure continues up here in the North. Last thing I want to say. Shout out to my sister who is getting married tomorrow! Chantelle Marie I am beyond excited for you and so happy that you found Mike! I hope that you have the best day of your life. You are going to be an incredible wife! I know it because you have been the greatest older sister in these last 20 years! To say you are one of my best friends doesn't even do it justice! I love you so much! I am so proud of you and know that you are going to be the most beautiful bride! Do not forget to send me pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Love you
Love
Hermana Allphin

No comments:

Post a Comment