Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's day round #2

Familia!
It was so good to see you all yesterday! Hahaha you all look SO different! Its so strange! Hahaha so I know I talked to you all yesterday....hahaha but I forget to tell you all about my week. So we got ready for mothers day this week. It was super busy now that I am looking back it was crazy busy! Haha but all is well busy is good! We had a lesson with Esperanza she is so sweet! She told us that she had church scheduled in every week haha and she said when she goes back to Montreal she wants to go to church there too. Hermana Dean and I were so happy to hear that but....she still doesn't quite know if she wants to be baptized. She came to church on Sunday and we had such a good Sunday school lesson! We are meeting with her today so that will be awesome! We also did service with the Gonzalez family this week and they are awesome! It was so funny because the Elders were all moving cement and they were like "hermanas do you want to help cook? And plant flowers?" hahaha it was so funny! It was fun! They are such a sweet family they make me laugh a ton! Well familia it was so wonderful to talk to you! Mom I hope that you had a wonderful mothers day! That was the last Skype! That is so crazy! Time is flying! I love the mission so much! Everyday is just so amazing!! We have a wonderful week ahead of us! Love you!
Love
Hermana Allphin

No comments:

Post a Comment