Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter in Canada

Hola Familia!
So this week was amazing. I think Easter on the mission is my favorite! This week we were able to do a Mission fast on Friday where every single mission and their ward mission leader fasted! It was seriously amazing! Hermana Dean went from having no work and finding finding finding to.....4 potential investigator lesson coming up this week!! Isn't that so cool! Its just amazing to me how the Lord works!!! We seriously have been praying, talking to everyone, knocking door, and then praying some more for investigators. So miracles there is light shining through the window. You know fasting truly is amazing. If I have learned anything on my mission its that fasting really does work every time! Other things that are happened this week....oh we had our last Sunday in the beautiful chapel with the view of the city. All those city pictures....hahaha yup thats the chapel view for ya. But now we are moving to the East....and lets just say its not the most beautiful view;) hahaha thats alright the Lord knows where he needs us ya! Also Hermana Dean and I received a referral from Angel who is the East Elders recent convert. His friend Yalitza just came from Cuba a week ago! Angel called up the Elders and told them that he had a referral for us and she came to church on Sunday! I got to talk to her after church and she said she like it a lot especially relief society! I am so excited! She legit is like the cutest girl ever! She is SO nice! So we are going to go and visit her this Thursday and her mom is there too! For reals its going to be a great week in the Kingdom. We also visited with this less active that we had the chance to show the video Hallelujah and it was so wonderful. The spirit was so strong and afterwards I realized that I recognized her house. I had been there before this time LAST year! AHHHH Isn't that crazy! It was a lesson that we had when I was like a week or two old in the mission. We had the lesson with the Elders and I had no idea what was going on and I couldn't understand one word. Hahaha the best part is now I can totally understand her and I remember exactly who is she! It was so awesome! Its really funny being back in your baby area! Well there is going to be a lot of incredible miracles this week! Love you so much familia! I hope that you all have a wonderful week and that you all had a wonderful Easter! Love you all!!!
Love
Hermana Allphin







No comments:

Post a Comment