Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, October 19, 2015

When the spirit is strong... you cry!


Hola Familia
So this week we had two lessons with Louis and both where so spiritual! Seriously! I just love him! He has one of the strongest testimonies I have ever heard! Serioulsy! So beautiful! I am so excited for you! Leila also went to church with her son Louis! It was so amazing we had a really good sacrament and I am so excited for Louis' baptism this Saturday. He is so excited! So that is going to be our week planning. It was so amazing we had a lesson with Louis and he asked us why we have to cry when we feel the spirit. I just laughed. Haha seriously I ask my self this question everyday. Hahaha its just the way the spirit is I guess. We are super excited for this week though! We have his last lesson tonight before his interview! I am so excited for him! He is amazing! Love you family I hope that you have a wonderful week!!! Wish us luck with the baptism!
Love
Hermana Allphin

This is my zone when we went on the hike! They are the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment