Calgary Canada Mission

My 18 months as a sister missionary speaking Spanish in Calgary!

Monday, August 1, 2016

MIRACLES

Hola Fam!
Okay are you read for this miracle! Hermana Ratliff and I got this referral from Salt Lake and we finally got an appointment with them. So we called them and they told us that we could come over and share a message on Friday. When we went over the man who answered the door was very kind. He was excited to have us over for dinner and invited us to the back to eat some tacos. When we went to the backyard however we had something we didn't expect. It wasn't only him, his wife, and 4 kids. It was his entire extended family as well. There was 30 people there and they all speak Spanish! They all wanted to talk to us as well. I have never had anything like that happen. Hermana Ratliff and I were able to talk about what we do and talk and meet the entire family. Some of them were visiting from Mexico, but the family members who were visiting gave us their emails so we could stay in touch. I have never ever seen a miracle like that. It was just so amazing because Hermana Ratliff and I had been fasting to find the people who were ready to be taught and baptized. Then out of no where comes this entire family! They already act like members and are SO sweet! It was truly a blessing! I am loving seeing these miracles. It's just really amazing to see how much the Lord changes people. My self included. Today I gave my testimony in my last Zone training meeting and it was just so interesting to reflect on how much the Lord has done for me. I can't wait to see this family again. We have a return appointment on Friday so wish us luck! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FAMILY! I love you and I hope that you have a wonderful week!
Love
Hermana Allphin

No comments:

Post a Comment